Forward Associates Group Limited (“Forward”) respects and values the privacy of everyone who visits our website www.forwardassociates.co.uk and is committed to protecting your right to privacy.
Forward’s website may at times contain hyperlinks to and from websites owned and operated by third-parties. These websites have their own Privacy and Cookie Policies, which you should review before providing any personal data to them. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites, and your use of such websites is entirely at your own risk.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Forward Associates Group Limited (“Forward”), which is a private limited company incorporated and registered in England with company number 13156857 whose registered office is at Ferrari House, 258 Field End Road, Ruislip, HA4 9UU, United Kingdom.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected. We fully comply with GDPR at all times and the use by Forward always has a legitimate basis, for example:
* Provision of our products or services:
* Performance and Management of any contract, project or account made with us;
* Service administration;
* Communication with you responding to any contact, submission or enquiry;
* Analysis of and improvement of services offered on our website and ensuring that content is presented in most effective way for you to improve your user experience;
* Market research, but only with your permission /and or permitted by law.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Data security is very important to Forward and as such we have robust systems in place, only utilising data in compliance with GDPR and our own strict data protection and security policies. All personal data is stored securely using passwords and encryption.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Forward keeps your information confidential, except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies)
We may share your personal information with other members of our group, our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
Occasionally we may share your information with third-parties, for example:
* Analytics providers and other search engines that help us with the improvement of our website;
* Partners, suppliers, subcontractors for the performance of contracts, to process information on our behalf (in which cases these third-parties must comply with our strict policies and are required not to utilise the data for any other purpose than which we engage them);
* If you post or send inappropriate or offensive content to our website, social media or email as regards our services, Forward may use your personal information in order to stop such behaviour.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
Under Data Protection Act 1988 and GDPR you have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). No fee is payable, providing requests are not ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (e.g. repetitive) and we will respond to your subject access requests within one month of receiving it. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly marking your correspondence as ‘Subject Access Request’.