WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is usually a small piece of data sent from a website’s server and stored in the user’s web browser, whilst the user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity.
Cookies can be classified as first-party cookies or third-party cookies. First-party cookies are those placed by us from our website domain. Third party cookies are those placed on your device by third-party website domains.
Our website may also contain content embedded from external social media websites and these sites may also set their own cookies. We use various social media on our website – such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. This will not affect you unless you click on these links.
For more information on cookies in general please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
HOW TO ACCEPT OR DELETE COOKIES
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and there are a variety of ways in which you can accept or reject some or all cookies and similar technologies.
You are welcome to block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website. However, please be aware that doing so may impair our website and its functionality or may even render some or all of it unusable.
Links below provide instructions on how to control cookies in mainstream browsers:
* Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
* Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
* Microsoft Edge:https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
* Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
* Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
* Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
* Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en [https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en] (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)